Saturday, November 12, 2011

Enterprise Story on Facebook

My story on Enterprise Rentacar was picked up, so cool! I was asked to send a picture, so it has been sent and hopefully it will be accepted. It is from the airport. The title given by them was 'couldn't miss the concert' as it was the story about the first time I rented from them. It was due to needing a car to get to a Pearl Jam concert in 1998 at Alpine Valley, WI.
    I went to a sports bar to watch the Iowa football game vs. Michigan State, Iowa lost 37-21. I got plenty of errand running done before it, such as groceries adn taking change to the bank. I had over $11 to deposit, surprising how there was a greater value in dimes than pennies. It was in contrast to before, where over half was in pennies. I was off by a dollar or so as to the amount, due to over-filling the card. It was hard to read after a while. I wanted to keep track of the total every time I added something. One thing I am thankful I did before venturing out was using a lint roller on 2 sweatshirts, both were in need of it.
   I now have an ottoman, I had to confirm it was furniture, it was given to me earlier today. In the evening I had a date with two of her friends at a place in Minneapolis. We finally met them on the third attempt, there were scheduling problems earlier. They were interested in how I do some comedy, and I enjoy telling people about it.
   After the dinner we watched a video, 'Good Grief, Charlie Brown', a documentary on CBS as Charles Schulz was retiring. The tape wasn't as good as I would have liked, I said the same about a TV-movie recorded on the same tape, 'Alan Freed Story' starring Judd Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment