Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday

As part of Cyber Monday, I ordered 2 gift cards as it was through my employer's reward program. Much like before, I decide to go with the staples of life: food and clothing. One card is a clothing store, this time Kohl's. The other a restaurant, an Italian place. Every so often I need to replace outfits for the office, so one must think of needs besides jsut food. Though I like how there are many options available, a good way to check out many different stores. I try not to duplicate my choices too much, so it helps to keep the forms I printed after ordering to know the history.
   Also ordered a plane ticket for some travel next year. I have 2 frequent flyer accounts, I like using both of them every so often especially when one of the airlines still has expiring miles so it means flying with them at least once every 18 months to keep the miles.
   I enjoyed the gingerbread cookies sent with me, as did my coworkers. I put some out early on, then the other half later in the day. Unsure what it means when one cookie, a heart, broke as I was getting them out. Don't know if i ever had one of those before. It was in three pieces. And I put it back together before eating it. If it was some other shape of cookie, I would have thought nothing of it at all.
    At the comedy club I had hoped to see a friend so I could ask him about his upcoming schedule in a rap duo, but he wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment