Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Baseball Card Box Finished

   After I was at the comedy club tonight, I worked on the baseball cards again. So now the box of a thousand cards is finished. I hated seeing as many duplicates as I did near the end, as it was higher than in the first half. But I think it was still under 10 percent. And now I have three full binders. Also noticed how I needed to get some of them moved to the fourth binder as they were minor league cards. It is mostly team sets that are left now.
   I did research first day cover stamps some more, and I was pleased to find one honoring the Huguenots and Walloons arriving in America in the 1920s. I found plenty for world's fairs as well, for most any American city that has hosted one since 1926 I think- Philadelphia that year. As usual, I know how it is helpful to print pictures of the listings. There are about 200 of these E-bay listings that I am following now. When I marked the priority ones just 14 of them made the list- in terms of ones I expect to order in the upcoming month.
   At the comedy club tonight the contest winner from last week was onstage again, and the MC did refer to how it was a tougher crowd than last week as it was a smaller crowd. But I was still laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment