Monday, June 24, 2013

Wrong Car Pulled Over

    At the comedy club tonight the comic who likes to do the bathtub joke did one about seeing a cop car behind him recently and he pulled over for the cop. But it was the wrong car, as it was for helping with another car pulled over. Sounds like something I have done before. The show closer was the Worthington native and did speak of Paula Deen, but I am not too familiar with the story as I don't have cable TV. I understand this was somebody who had a food show on cable. I liked hearing jokes from the Italian restaurant employee, like his 'I'm finally happy meal' joke along with ones from the sub-teacher. Before the show the sub did repeat my 'Other Hepburn' line to another comic when I thought he said 'Holly Golightly', the Audrey Hepburn character from 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'. I said it was the other Hepburn- Katharine- who was in 'On Golden Pond'.
   Tonight was the first time I had been on Facebook in a while, there were three friend requests there. I also let the show runner know that I was not attending some shows coming up due to scheduling conflicts like a baseball game and a concert. It's a band he likes so I may even see him at the show.
   It was also the first time in a while on Youtube. I listened to 'Wrong Side Of Memphis', and this is a Trisha Yearwood song. I like road movies, and this does tell the story of being on the road. The lyrics include 'Full tank of gas and a 69 Tempest' along with wanting to make it in Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment