Thursday, June 27, 2013

How To Make Money Selling Drugs

     I just read an online article about an upcoming movie called 'How To Make Money Selling Drugs'. It was mainly about rapper Eminem being honest about his addiction to pills. I had seen an interview on '60 Minutes' with Anderson Cooper in 2010 where he spoke of being near death due to an overdose. Hopefully I will have a chance to see it at theaters, but not every art house movie makes it to the Twin Cities. It sounds like an art house movie to me, a documentary.
  Tonight after work I went to get some Little Caesar's pizza. I did so after watching two episodes of 'Big Bang Theory'. I did some cleanup which included using another binder. Now the first day covers are in their own binder and the other stamps are in a separate one. I already have 20 first day covers and I know some more are on the way. They may have just arrived, as I did get a 'Sorry we missed you' card. So I can go to the post office and pick up whatever it was on Saturday.
   I had seen both episodes of 'Big Bang Theory' but I still liked seeing them. The first was when Sheldon and Raj did a double date and Sheldon brought along a 'green lantern'. Danica McKellar, who I knew as 'Winnie' from 'The Wonder Years', was Raj's date. The second episode was when the guys spoke to students at Howard's former school, and the girls went to Disneyland.
   I am slowly getting things better organized, as I did go through another box, which was labeled 'Tourist brochures'. I fished out some business cards and pocket schedules and got them into another binder. The same was true for some postcards. I had no heartburn whatsoever when I destroyed a business card from a boss I didn't like, this was from my suburban Chicago days. It's something that I have said before: remember the positive.             

No comments:

Post a Comment