Monday, June 3, 2013

Doesn't Like Perfume Or Smoking

   The grouchy woman said she hates having to smell other people's perfume or anyone who smokes. Based on past experiences, she doesn't like anything. I said 'OK, Garfield' when she said she hated Monday mornings.
   I am nearing the end of the box of a thousand baseball cards, as about a quarter of them are not yet in the binders now. I liked doing another rearrangement, by starting to use another binder. So now there are 10 teams in a binder, grouped by region- east, west, and central.
   At work it was busier than what I expected, as I am assigned a small payoff report this week. But I was asked to help out in various ways, including perfecting titles- something I like doing- as a colleague was out of the office today.
   At the comedy club I had somebody ask about where to enter, I said around the front by the neon sign. He was first tonight and ran the light. I give advice like 'don't run the light' if they ask, but otherwise I don't. The pit bull owner did a joke about all of his 'Star Wars' collectibles, including how some are available as 'adult toys'.

No comments:

Post a Comment