Saturday, June 1, 2013

Monogram Bathrobe

    I have a monogram bathrobe, and noticed during the moving of items for the exterminator that I hadn't washed it in a while. It was one of many things washed today. I had it when I was living in suburban Chicago, so I've had it for over a decade now. It was nice how the monogram was offered when buying it in a store. I had to send it out to Alabama if I'm not mistaken. The monogram part is just buttoned into a pocket, so it is just an accessory.
   I had to deal with an idiotic patron wearing a New York Mets hat. I was wearing a St. Paul Saints jersey and he asked me if I was familiar with the Saints and their history, and I said I was. What didn't help was that he started off with a weak joke, how it takes longer to dry if staring at it. Well did he realize that I was pulling out my cellphone and about to make a call? Then he repeated himself, then I said 'I heard you the first time'. This is when he said he was just 'Trying to be funny', which is just trying way too hard. This will likely become a joke in my comedy routine, trying to figure out how but I know there is some good material available. This was in the early afternoon, wasn't sure what else I would be end up doing for the rest of the day. Not much of interest to me on the movies currently at theaters. There are plenty of movies I own on video, and I watched my copy of 'Bucket List' with my date. I enjoyed it a lot, may not have seen it since it was at theaters. 
   I did get farther on getting baseball cards into the binders but had to stop when I ran out of sheets. I did get some more at Target so I can resume this project at some point. I have well over a thousand cards already in the binders but I have a good deal more to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment