Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pringles One-Dollar Can

   After watching the two episodes of 'Big Bang Theory', both reruns, I went to the library to print things. The syndicated rerun may have been one I had seen before, where comedian Lewis Black was a guest star. Howard and Sheldon had a bet about a cricket they had found. The prime time episode I had seen before, it was the Valentine's Day show. It was where they introduced a lady friend to Raj. I looked through where I kept some of my E-bay orders as I wanted a good idea of the stamps I already have, as I just ordered some more- baseball player stamps from foreign countries. This was why I didn't have much time before closing at 9pm, but I made the most of my time there.
   After I was done at the library I went over to Target to get more sheets for the baseball cards. I got 70 more sheets and that may be enough for now. I also got a one-dollar can of Pringles chips. As expected, I had it eaten before I had finished the drive home. This was why I was careful with what to buy, as it was the smallest package I knew of- and I understand the importance of portion control. The Twins-Phillies game was on the radio, it was in the 7th and the Twins had just fell behind. Some of the pages printed at the library were related to the writer convention I hope to be attending, as I wanted to free up space in my email account. I  still was reading the emails to stay informed about what was being discussed. It meant shrinking it to get all of the text to get it on just one page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment