Sunday, August 25, 2013

Admission Movie, Tina Fey

   This was a rare two movie weekend for me. When I went to McDonald's for a late lunch I also went to return a Redbox movie. When I noticed they had 'Admission', starring Tina Fey, I decided to get it after I was done eating. It was all right but I am thankful I saw it on video and not at the theater. There seemed to be a lull in the middle. This was where I checked my watch, which told me I was at least a little bored with it. Good cast though, besides Tina Fey I also liked seeing Paul Rudd and Lily Tomlin. And I liked the actors playing her colleague- Gloria Reuben- and her boss- a bald guy who I've seen in funny roles before like in 'Princess Bride' but I can't think of his name. I guess it was a little too predictable for me, like how one application kept getting consideration despite the fact that it just didn't measure up.
   I did get started on going through my books and making a list of what I already have, which felt good. I still have a ways to go, but I liked getting started finally. Some of them are being moved to the office, as they are thin ones that aren't really books. These are more like travel souvenirs. Some are even what non-profits sent me in the mail, in hopes of getting donations, like Aesop's fables somehow related to Lincoln.     

No comments:

Post a Comment