Monday, August 26, 2013

Bus Schedule Change

    A colleague was checking the bus schedule and it reminded me to do the same. It looked like my route changed marginally, by just a minute or two in the morning and evening. So I won't need to be at the bus stop all that much earlier than before.
    At the comedy club tonight I found out the Belarus native did make the finals of the contest, which is scheduled for next week. I liked how the 'extra murder' comic brought back the funeral director jokes, as he grew up in such a family. He said it seemed appropriate to the theme, but for whatever reason I liked hearing them. I liked some of the jokes by the headliner more than others. I liked the ones how she doesn't cook and about vases, as it's pressure on boyfriends to fill them with flowers if not for a funeral. She said she is from Chicago.
   It was warm today, I could tell when I left work in the evening to catch the bus. Normally I would have found out at midday, but I didn't take my customary walk during lunchtime. I really hate to skip these as I know its good exercise, but I know I don't skip them that often. What is needed is allowing myself enough time to walk the bridges, as I am out of practice on doing so.            

No comments:

Post a Comment