Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Body Scan Weigh-In

  Today was the last day to do a body scan weigh-in at work. I got mine done in the afternoon. It was a disappointing result as there was a gain of two and a half pounds since late May, when I had most recently done the scan. But I will do my best to do something about it soon. Best to evaluate my diet and exercise habits first. It was easier for me to wait until the final day as it was also my final day of the week in the office since I am doing the convention for the rest of the week. I like to see how things are 'cleaned up' before I am out of the office, sometimes it means staying a few extra minutes until satisfied. And of course it ends with putting up the high and low tech 'out of office' signs at my workspace.  
   At the comedy club tonight I saw a comic I hadn't seen in a while, who uses a stage name. We spoke outside the venue before the show. I think he is based out of Kansas. When he spoke of Milwaukee I said it made me think of the comic that I call 'The Milwaukeean', and yes he had worked with him. He had done a show in Shakopee recently and said he was back for a few weeks before heading onto the road again. Hopefully he 'keeps it squishy'. He said something about living in the area, or at least his lady does. It does seem to be another item to add to the argument about how I am in many ways the 'Norm' of the comedy circuit, since I know many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment