Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Yoga At Church

    At the comedy club tonight, one of the performers was the wife of a cop. I really like her joke about doing yoga at church. Other jokes done were about being married to a cop. Another performer has been MC at another club, I like his joke about being cast for the movie 'Rush Hour 4'. I understood it as being cast for the role normally played by Chris Tucker. The show closer was the 'Bathtub comic'. I liked his joke about cats and couches, as it included mention of laser pointers. I said I could visualize it well since I've seen how a laser pointer keeps a cat occupied for a while. This happens when I see my college roommate's cat. Also notable was a comic saying he was a divorce attorney in his 50s.
    It was nice to have a day off for errand running and resting. I did call about a lead on a Charlie Brown and Snoopy statue. I mentioned being a writer and comic and stated where the blog can be found. It seemed relevant as searching for these statues has led to me writing about it and even telling stories while doing comedy about it. There have been some funny stories about finding them, since I have found over a hundred. I hope to be contacted soon so I can get a picture of it as I don't ave one yet for this month.
   Another E-bay order arrived, a Chicago World's Fair postcard, so now I have 26. It was Kitchen Klenzer, on one side it says 'Snow scenes in summer attract interest'. It is in the Horticulture Building at the fair, and the snow is made from components of Kitchen Klenzer. I did place two more orders today, as I liked finding some more train postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment