Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Falling Icicles

     I went to the comedy club tonight, and after the show I decided to knock down a few icicles. This backfired a little as I couldn't get out of the way when they fell. It was a good show as usual. The 'Neck tattoo' comic did a joke about having a GED and neck tattoo. I noticed he had some of his jokes laminated before the show. I am still trying to remember to bring my camera to get more comedian friends in the ring of honor. The show runner did a joke I liked about sock puppets, how they really have impact in marital relations when buttons are sewn on. The 'Fancy comic' appeared again, much like last night. We briefly spoke before he went onstage, I was asked how long I had been doing comedy, more than 5 years now. As usual it is fun to see him perform, as he is the best looking man in comedy.
     I placed a few more E-bay orders today, and two orders arrived. One of them was 'Covered Wagon' sheet music, with 'Oh Susanna'. It is nice to have this one as well. The one I already had is 'Covered Wagon Days', which says it is dedicated to the movie based on the Emerson Hough book. The one that just arrived has a song that was in the movie. I still need to contact somebody so I can hear what they sound like, but a music teacher at a school should know how to play piano. The other item was a postcard of The Covered Wagon restaurant in St. Paul. It goes well with the one I already had from their Chicago location.
   My work spouse was not in today, but it was no big deal to see that all duties were covered. Most of them were taken on by a colleague, and I did the drawer lockup at the end of the day since I am there later than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment