Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Meet Up Group

      I went to the comedy club tonight and there was a big crowd on hand as a 'Meet up' group was there. My 'Bestie' was performing and is still adding to the 'Lost dog' joke. The show runner did the joke about arguing as to what a donkey punch was. The show closer wouldn't do the Tetris joke even though I asked for it during crowd rap. He did say sorry after he left the stage and I said I still liked the shout-out, which was true.
   I heard from a good friend of mine on Linked In, who I often call 'My Ohio friend', she is now a journalist in Florida. She offered some moral support for trying to date again, saying she had many suitors before she met her beau. I am still getting some activity from internet dating but it can be hard to schedule dates. I am doing my best to get through it all with patience, but historically that hasn't been a strong point for me.
   Another E-bay order arrived, the Maytag Old Lonely card. It has Jesse White as the repairman, asleep in his office.
   It was hard to complete all of my work today when there was three meetings, which is not typical. The third was WII dancing, since it is once a week I wasn't about to give it up. We had four there, more than typical. Many times it is just two- me and the event coordinator. We still did dancing even though we tried to do Olympic sports at first. One of the songs we danced to was 'Party rocking' by LMFAO, memorable for the reference to Led Zeppelin in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment