Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's Not Funny Anymore, James

    I liked watching 'Big Bang Theory' as usual tonight, 2 episodes. The syndicated rerun was when Leonard tried to impress Penny by learning football. Sheldon proved to know the sport since he is from Texas. The prime time episode had James Earl Jones as guest star. His character proved to be more annoying than Sheldon, as near the end of the episode we see Sheldon is bored with his stories- he doesn't know who Angie Dickinson is. The funniest scene had to be when James plays a prank on his 'Star Wars' co-star, Carrie Fisher. When he does 'Ding dong ditch' she comes out and says 'It's not funny anymore, James'. This is proof how the show is popular, as there are plenty of good guest stars. These guest stars also don't seem to mind playing characters on this show they normally don't play- many actors rarely play themselves.
    I was late for work this morning, by about 40 minutes. The buses were slow to arrive as there was a light out before our bus stop and there was a service vehicle blocking one lane as well. I wasn't as late as some colleagues were. My 'Work spouse' was 2 hours late. I liked how I have made up most of that time already, just by taking a shorter lunch, 30 minutes instead of a full hour. I had an interview for a special project this afternoon, I feel like I presented myself well. One interviewer was in the conference room with me, and the other was there remotely, on the phone. The thing I am telling colleagues is I need to have a short memory with job interviews and dating. I am not known for this, as I end up remembering things I wish I could forget. A short memory helps with trying again after numerous failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment