Thursday, January 9, 2014

Shrink Wrapped Shirt

      I went through the drawers at the office and noticed I still had a shrink wrapped shirt there. I said it won't get used unless it is taken home, so that's what I did today. It was marking the 80th anniversary of the business. I was given these before but they just looked too nice in the shrink wrap. So what I eventually did was give most of them away. One was given to somebody I no longer date.
  Speaking of dating, one of the emails I got today was from Facebook. It asked if I knew somebody. My guess was that I did, it was my first date from E-harmony. This was somebody who gave up on me after three dates. Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds! Especially when it looks like they're married now.
   I did see two 'Big Bang Theory' episodes tonight. The syndicated rerun was when Penny was short of money and Sheldon lent some of his, and it led to Leonard trying to intervene with the ex but it backfired. The prime time episode had Penny quitting at the Cheesecake Factory to pursue acting full time. Amy got out of a date she didn't want to go on by having Raj and Howard go in her place- to a rock show since a geologist was interested in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment