Monday, March 3, 2014

Gameworks In Schaumburg

      I liked how there wasn't much on my schedule today, the most important thing was to be on the flight in the afternoon. I wanted to use the tickets I had from Gameworks in Schaumburg, likely from when I lived in the area. There were seven and I decided to play some skeeball, ended up with eight more. I got a little Frisbee with the 15 tickets. It looks like somebody could turn it over and use it as a drink coaster. Before this I had a postcard I wrote to myself mailed from the Des Plaines post office. I got lunch at a Speedway convenience store. Then it was on to get the rental car returned and back to the airport. The flight was delayed 30 minutes.
   I made it to the comedy club, even though I hadn't been home for long. I went through postal mail and email for an hour, then I left. The 'IED/IUD' comic did bring out this joke, after trying to do ones about being on jury duty. The 'Extra murder' comic did the one about the North Dakota billboard- arrive a guest, leave a legend. He said he had just done some shows there this weekend. The 'Bathtub comic' did one about a frozen bag of poop at his home, his wife was responsible for it. One comic, the Maryland native, asked me if I was all right. I said I was tired and that was all. I was woke up by the fire alarm at my hotel this morning. I opened my door, and a few others on my floor did as well. I saw no one leaving so I decided to go back to bed. When I checked out the desk clerk apologized, saying somebody had burned their continental breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment