Saturday, March 1, 2014

Improv Comedy Club, Schaumburg

        I flew into Chicago O'Hare Airport in the early afternoon for a weekend visit. After getting my rental car and checking into the Howard Johnson in Elk Grove Village I had a massage therapy appointment at Heavenly Massage in Mt. Prospect near the mall. It is good for my back. In the evening I went to see a comedy show at the Improv in Schaumburg. It is inside Woodfield Mall. I once worked near this mall. It was nice to see it again. At first I planned on seeing just one show, but the headliner did crowd rap with me, despite me being all the way in the back next to the bar. I was invited back for the second show, and got in free. I was in somebody's 'selfie' and found out me and the feature comic knew some of the same people. It snowed a lot so I brushed off the car and then
was on my way. I also made it to the first McDonald's in Des Plaines and had a shamrock shake. I like looking at the artifacts there. I found some postcards at the Gift Depot, will send one to myself.
I watched a little of some movies on cable, In the Line of Fire was on WGN and Guess Who's Coming to Dinner was on another network, for Oscars weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment