Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Jammed Paper Shredder

   I run my paper shredder fairly often to get rid of junk mail, just about every day I get mail. Today it jammed a little and I knew well enough to unplug it before working on the jam. I like how it still works as I use it often, though it doesn't take long to go through what I want to shred. Sometimes I use it so much that it shuts off by itself and I must wait for a little while to use it again. When this happens, a rare event, I leave it alone until the next day.
   I got a message from Youtube about another version of 'Music Box Dancer'. I do like the song, but it was odd. First time I had a response to a comment I left on this site. What I said was it reminded me of a furniture store ad in Des Moines, Iowa, called Homemakers Plaza. The song was used in the ad. But for a while I didn't know the title since it is instrumental.
   I finally responded to all of my birthday wishes, there were about 40. Since I don't get many postings on Facebook, I like all of the attention I get on my birthday. So I like to let all of them know
I really like how they take the time to send birthday wishes. At the comedy club tonight, the 'Extra murder' comic was show closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment