Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sport Clips Sweepstakes

      I needed a haircut tonight since I have a date soon. I made it to the Sport Clips in Eagan on Promenade and got an entry for their 'MVP moment maker' sweepstakes. I entered the code from the scratch ticket, not an instant winner. But I still entered their drawing. I watched some of the state high school hockey tournament while there as it was on one of the nearby TV monitors.
     It was my first day back at work after two days off. It bothered me that some of my work wasn't done in my absence, the letters. I did 17 of them, a colleague did 7. There are 6 remaining. Another notable thing was finally finding the other dryer sheet from doing laundry. Much like before, it was stuck in one of my shirts, the one I was wearing today.
    At the comedy club tonight, the 'Extra murder' comic did jokes about the saddest petting zoo, and having a Nike jump rope. The Tetris comic did one about home appliances having Internet. The dental assistant booed the school bouncer comic, had to ask why. I wondered if it was just a 'Manufactured rivalry'. The Kentucky native did some stage time near the end, first time I had seen him in a while. He said he had been at plenty of corporate gigs, not too many open-mics. He had a joke about being in a strict family in terms of religion, and hearing rap music like Eminem for the first time in college in Louisville. There was more comfortable seating added, bench seats, in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment