Monday, March 17, 2014

Squirrel At Dunkin Donuts

    At the comedy club tonight, I liked hearing some new jokes including one by the 'Bathtub comic' about a squirrel getting fat from Dunkin Donuts. The 'Extra murder' comic was the show closer, I liked his jokes about payphones, phone books, and trying to kill a bat. I gave out a few business cards when comedian friends said they were interested in reading the blog. The 'Auto-correct' comic said she reads regularly. She seemed pleased to hear her name is after one of her jokes. So I may have the pleasant problem of more reading as they want to find out if I am writing about them.
   It was nice to make it to the club on time tonight despite staying late to try to get more work done. I changed my strategy to compensate. I had made it too late a few times this winter and I wanted to avoid this again if at all possible. It helps how I wasn't home for long after stepping off the bus. It makes a world of difference when I decided to wait on looking at email and postal mail until after the show. There was a bumper crop of postal mail, helped by getting 6 E-bay orders. Four were first day covers, the others were postcards.    

No comments:

Post a Comment