Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Coffee

    I had a first date in the evening. We met at a café in Minneapolis near the university, and I am in the area every so often. The neighborhood is known as Dinkytown. I had a pumpkin spice coffee, and so did my date. It went well, we spoke for nearly two hours, until I needed to move my car as I only paid for that long at a meter. We knew some of the same comics. I called a college roommate after I got back and said it went well as I really wanted to share the news with someone. We didn't speak for long, he said he had to take care of kids who got out of bed. So I didn't mind having to skip watching 'Big Bang Theory' tonight as I had a real good time.
   It was still busy at work today, I did nearly 20 letters and I am nearly caught up again. I left two as they were partial account numbers, hard to find. Do the easiest ones first, like they say on exams.
   I saw on Facebook how a fellow comic was on Conan O'Brien, and I found the video clip. It was the Oklahoma native, he did his 'Corn and green beans' joke. It was actually a day earlier, but I am not on this site every day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment