Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Music Is The Medicine

   Tonight at the comedy venue I recalled one lyric in a song being 'Music is the medicine', and I found it to be relatable. Since many things besides pharmaceuticals can serve this purpose. I also liked hearing two Johnny Cash songs- 'Folsom prison' and 'Hurt', as well as 'Creep' by Radiohead. Much of my set was about music, including hearing 'Umbrella' by Rihanna. Then there was me telling my story through songs that seemed to fit, like 'Control' and 'Nasty' by Janet Jackson. Actually I wrote it in notes as 'my life through songs, marking the time'. Others were about PBR trophy husband, steal a dollar, and the haves and have-nots at the Twins game. Also at the comedy venue, there was a young rapper wearing a Ninja Turtle shirt, he is the one who did 'music is the medicine'.
   I couldn't get many settled letters done as one template was in use by someone else. It was likely somebody who wasn't in the office for the day. For the Wii dancing event we did a bridge walk, and it was a little warm with my leather jacket on. I likely would have brought it with me anyway as I like having something to carry. When I have been questioned about this before, I quoted the movie 'Field of Dreams' as Dr. Graham was believed to have always had an umbrella for this reason. I don't have to say anything at all of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment