Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Southwest Rapid Rewards

    As of tonight, I have another airline frequent flyer account, this one is Southwest Rapid Rewards. I wanted to get a flight to St. Louis booked soon and the fares with Delta and American seemed kind of high. I liked flying Southwest Airlines when I lived in suburban Chicago. When I moved to the Twin Cities 11 years ago Southwest didn't serve the market, so I got used to flying other airlines. It means flying out of the smaller terminal, which I haven't done very often. The last time may have been when I was going to Great Britain 3 years ago. Want to get away? Sure I do! This is what the airline called the type of airfare I am getting, for a nonstop flight and at least a hundred dollars less than some other fares I saw out there. The hotel reservation was placed earlier, one of those where 'Up in the air' was filmed. I have been there before, as I like the location. The event tickets were also ordered tonight, so really all that is left is the car rental reservation. It is not as important as the other things in terms of having it done early. I still plan on doing an advance reservation for it. Both of my flights will be in the afternoon, gives me plenty of time to get to the airports. It was why I chose the flight times, along with the price.
   At the comedy club tonight, I liked trying some new jokes as usual. There was a request made by International Falls to do some about the Dairy Queen Blizzard fan club, and about some other loyalty programs. I am thankful I finally did them. Another was one about a Facebook posting I saw, it was about somebody living in the past. I was impressed with a new comic, a visitor from Rochester. I said my hat is off to her for finding the courage to try comedy at such a young age, still in high school. I liked her joke about different bathroom signs. I have seen a few others who have started this early, but not too many.
   Also at the comedy club, International Falls did ones about a sleepwalker poem, casual sex, caress hair in porta-pottie, 184 days no HR, emergency contact to Prince, street harassed, dog rescue, and a police dog poem. The ex-cop did ones about a spoon collection, IKEA, Sarah Palin, condoms at a Holiday station, and text and driving. The Rochester comic had the same name as a classmate who is now a dentist. She did ones about a trust fall, family reunions, catcalls about tests, teen pregnancy, bathrooms- human trafficking, washing hands, cheese beer fireworks, and prevent strokes. Others were about Culver's butter burgers, Mayo Clinic, a twin brother, and a sports-obsessed Dad. Hipster plantation did ones about pizzas to meth lab, hit with a speak and spell, Stephen King novels, Jesus a zombie at last supper, Billy Joel song, K-Mart bathroom, Vincent Van Gogh, and e-cigs. Big Dog did ones about existential rage, chase with wife, liked drama-free household, clap if apathetic, swear at foreigners, slide revolvers on floor, and forbidden sex is hottest. Fish noodle did ones about a prom lock in, baby crying on bus, eardrum terrorist, and diamonds in air bag. Blind Side did ones about paying another man's tab, stupid when horny, and dic-pics for a competition.    

No comments:

Post a Comment