Thursday, May 14, 2015

Suriname Stamps

    Every so often I like to place E-bay orders. One of those tonight was for stamps from Suriname, in honor of the 1987 Pan-Am Games in Indianapolis. I also ordered some from Brazil, and Nicaragua. I liked making some nice finds on postcards, specifically the 1933 Chicago World's Fair. I do have to check the listings closely as to if I already have them, as I have over a hundred so far.
   After watching 2 'Big Bang Theory' episodes tonight I did venture out for a long walk around the neighborhood. It was cut short as I said it is not much fun to be walking in the rain, even if it was just light rain. I still picked up some trash, and then went to a Taco Bell for dinner. The syndicated rerun was when Amy wanted to move in with Sheldon after Leonard got annoyed with Sheldon. The prime time episode was about Sheldon and Penny doing an intimacy experiment. Howard and Bernadette were dealing with hassles on getting Howard's mom's remains back home. On the Letterman show, George Clooney was a guest, and he handcuffed himself to Letterman. The final guests on this show are all big names who have been on it before, as it is the most fitting way to do a farewell. The final show will be next week, don't know yet if I will be watching as I must accept some stage time if it is offered to me. And in this day and age I know things can be found online later, so no big deal if I miss it when it is first-run.

No comments:

Post a Comment