Saturday, May 23, 2015

Watered Down Orange Juice

    I made it to McDonald's just minutes before they stopped serving breakfast for the day and sadly I got watered down orange juice included with my Egg McMuffin order. I drank half of it and threw the rest of it out after I got outside. After this I went on to the post office and had plenty of E-bay orders to pick up. I have added 32 postcards to the Chicago World's Fair album, up to 182.
   In the afternoon I went to the Twins stadium and saw college baseball, in the Big Ten tournament. Michigan beat Illinois 5-3. Michigan scored first, going up 2-0 in the 2nd. Then Illinois got back into it, scoring single runs in the 4th, 5th and 6th. Michigan went ahead again with 3 in the 6th. At one point, I was getting annoyed with the Michigan pitcher. He kept throwing to first base to keep the runner close. Many people booed, and it was a big deal when eventually even I ended up booing, as usually I say very little at a game.
   After I got back I went to the grocery store, and got some cheese flavored popcorn for the comedian outing that is happening soon. Then in the evening it was to the comedy club to see the Wisconsin girl perform. Plenty of friends were there.
    At the comedy club, Maryland was MC. He did ones about hockey fights, basketball fights, Urkel, a disco ball of a mic, aliens invade earth, shopping on Amazon, a non profit, dating, gas station, yoga pants, and high horse. I did not know the feature act, but it was somebody from New York City. Jokes were done about cheese curds, mozzarella sticks, doesn't enjoy the feel of breathing, small vertical corpse, woman's body like a work of art, sack of sex potatoes, not a shrinking violet, atteroll, drugged in a big birthday cake, side effects, generics, 3rd slice of pizza, nobody likes a woman talking, it does feel like last words, and how strange the male organ is.
    I knew some of the others, starting with number 25. she did ones about a special guy in her life, they cleaned my house, Dad's trifocals, playing angry birds, a man at the bus stop, and how big was it? There was also International Falls. She did ones about giving up casual sex, caress hair in a porta pottie, day 212 no HR, eat hot dogs raw, and Prince as emergency contact.
   The Wisconsin girl did ones about 3 ladies like The View, girl meeting her birth dad, Spirit Airlines, a little backpack, like going on a hike, Redbox, prostitution ring,  Weekend at Bernie's, stealing drugs, and the 'blind spot'. This was followed by just to look plain, who she learned puberty from, putting Teen Spirit on, Harlequin Romance and Danielle Steel, lifetime of disappointment, pirate shop in Iowa, hide in hollow, how sex works, and husband uses ointment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment