Tuesday, January 24, 2017

all my ex's live in texas, george strait

tonight I went to the performance venue and I continued with mention of the previous week's 'simpsons' couch gag. it was the song 'all my ex's live in texas' by George strait. I had to check the lyrics again and said there was four exes in it, instead of three. I also did ones about 'game over', what I saw at the capitol, paying for parking, the one bag man, pee wee herman movie, the recent burlesque show, and meeting hamburglar.
   it was a lighter volume than typical for a Monday payoff report, but I didn't mind. I got an online class related to compliance done as well.
   now I am trying to figure out how to make it happen for some travels this year. my boss just approved a day off so I can do my annual visit to Chicago-land. but I am also thinking about visiting texas, both Austin and san Antonio. pleased to find out that the cities are just 80 miles apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment