Thursday, January 19, 2017

what do you mean, gone?

I asked my boss when we were told that a new colleague is already no longer with us, 'what do you mean, gone?' seems odd how somebody would leave the company so quickly. I think it had only been two weeks. though I think there was one time when somebody was offered a job and didn't show up. so we had to start over on the process. this was a young man in a neighboring cube, and his mom apparently works in the same office.
   I found plenty of coins on my two walks, one was at midday and the other in the evening. I guess the melting snow helped on finding them, mostly pennies. 43 cents went into my change bank, 38 pennies and one nickel. I watched two 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when Sheldon ran home to see his mom in texas after finding out his friends played a trick on him when they were in the arctic. prime time episode was when Sheldon drew up a 'relationship agreement' for leonard and penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment