Friday, January 6, 2017

shur fine chili

tonight I didn't feel like eating what little food was left in my home. so I went to the grocery store and had the urge to have chili, and I got the shur fine brand. at first I thought it was funny to see an arrow included with the serving suggestion, a chili dog. it said 'hot diggity dog!' but then I had an empty orange juice bottle, same brand, and it said 'liquid sunshine' on the serving suggestion. since I have an affinity with the Chicago-land area I am pleased that this company is based there. according to the label it says 'distributed by topco associates' in elk grove village. other package labels as I recall say Skokie. I heated it up in a pan on the stove and then added some string cheese to the bowl once it was ready to eat. this was chili with beans. there was five items I bought at the grocery store. the other three were some pudding cups, sparkling ice water, and reese's peanut butter candy that was discounted since it was left over from Christmas. I also took six carts back to the store.
    I watched two 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when Sheldon lent money to penny. prime time episode was when Sheldon and amy went to texas to visit his mom. stuart was also able to get howard and Bernadette's baby asleep by talking to it, guess he can be boring to listen to. and at times Bernadette was crying more than the baby.
   it was a busy day at the office as I was covering the payoff report for my cohort. I still need to figure out when I am using the half-day I am carrying over into the first quarter of the year.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment