Tuesday, January 10, 2017

ping pong at train station

I work in downtown st. paul and decided to take a walk during my lunch break. I ended up going over to union depot, and saw a game of ping-pong happening at this train station. it is nice how there is plenty of activity there now since it is a transport hub again. I didn't stay long as I also wanted to get over to the saints baseball stadium. but I will admit how it is hard to see the field this time of year, when there is snow on it.
   in the afternoon I did get my application in for a program I had interviewed for in previous years. I made a reference to susan lucci to my boss about it, as she was nominated numerous times before she finally got an Emmy- lost 18 times, won on the 19th nomination.
  it wasn't much fin getting my car ready for the road tonight as there wasn't much snow on it but there was a sheet of ice to scrape. I got part of it done, then went to the gas station and did more. then I tried going to a minute clinic at a target store but it was a no-go. I didn't make it in time, as they were closing soon. so I walked around the store and eventually got a small pizza hut pizza from the snack bar. then it was on to the library to print some things.
   I did make it to the performance venue, after dropping off some things. I started off with the 'couch gag' in reference to sitting at a table way in the back. then the others were about it's been done, cleaning out a cubicle, marty luther exhibit, and comments about my choice of lunch.
   I did like seeing the attorney on the bus tonight, I spoke of having some coloring books from the office and gave her two of the four as I know she has some young kids. I decided to get them sent home tonight as I can store them with other things documenting my career in a strong box. at last check, there still are plenty more coloring books available in the break room. so I can claim some more if need be.


No comments:

Post a Comment