Tuesday, January 17, 2017

available space

I started off my comedy set tonight with mention of 'available space'. it was in reference to the show runner, soap opera, making mention of how I was sitting closer to the stage compared to the previous week. so I said it was my 'simpsons' couch gag. others were about date 2, hash house, an elle  king song, royal tenenbaums movie, and do I have a doppelganger. I was on near the end of the show.
   I did call my date from over the weekend, but the call was short as I was informed how their phone had a low battery. at the office, I now have an interview for the STEP program, it is next week. first day back at the office, so a high volume on the payoff report. there was donuts for some birthdays in our department, I chose the cinnamon roll. it reminded me of doing the same at the donut party over the weekend. I did tell my boss about seeing a shirt I didn't buy at a store, about the frazier-ali 'thrilla in manila' fight. how I took a picture of it but that was all, I knew it didn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment