Wednesday, January 18, 2017

great place to work

we had a celebration of the 'great place to work' survey at the office. there was pizza at midday, and salad as well. I had four slices, and some of the salad. there was a meeting before it to discuss the survey results. I also have meetings set up now related to preparing for the STEP program interview which is next week. thankful that some want to help me out with it.
   I did perform tonight. no problem finding material of course. I did ones about date 2, an elle king song, hash house, a doppelganger, bottle full of bud, lady ghostbusters movie, beastie boys song, and an email from the mayor.
   I fell asleep for a while after work and eventually I knew I needed to go get a sandwich from super-America. I looked at some of the postcards I have of the Chicago world's fair as well, since I just ordered another one from e-bay. I know I already have more than 200.
   on facebook there was something about my class reunion later this year, asking for photos. I contributed before, hard to say if I will again as I am unsure of how many I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment