Thursday, January 26, 2017

bike shop basement

tonight I went to a comedy show in a bike shop basement. resistable comic was the show runner, jane goodall performed and tetris was show closer. this was not a typical night for me as I skipped my normal performance venue. I wanted to get ready for an interview for a coveted opportunity, and it meant checking my notes and my outfits to see everything was in order. but I know where my priorities are, no big deal taking one night off from performing. I will be back at it soon enough. hard for me to stay away for long. at the office I not only found some helpful printings, I decided to do a cleanup of my files and it meant some things finally were placed in the recycle bin. as the saying goes, if one hasn't used it in a while then one probably doesn't needed. this made it easier to get one file back in the drawer it belonged in.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment