Friday, January 13, 2017

loft literary center logo

I was double-booked tonight. the lid-lifter was an event at the loft literary center in Minneapolis. I am a member there and it was celebrating the unveiling of a new logo. I had some popcorn and after the unveiling there was cake, and some tote bags with the new logo on it. there was also ones with the old logo available, so I picked up one of each. I was in some of the pictures. I got there just before the speeches started. then it was on to a micro-brewery to perform. I have had stage time before there, the resistable comic was the show-runner. I was still wearing the name tag from the previous event, so this was alluded to when I was brought on stage. I did talk about the event as well. then it led to mention of therapists since it was a therapist that recommended I take writing classes there. I also spoke of acting like a diva, but not intentionally, at the office this week. and I did one about seeing a cubicle being cleaned out. this was an unusual day as I didn't make it home until both events were done. so things like looking at emails had to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment