Sunday, January 29, 2017

magnificient seven movie

I watched a redbox rental today, it was the recent remake of 'magnificent seven'. I don't think I had seen the original, I know I hadn't seen 'seven samurai' either, which came even earlier. I watched it in parts, one hour before a date and then one hour after I was done performing at the donut party. I do tend to like westerns, and it was great to see actors like denzel Washington and ethan hawke in it. I know ethan had been in 'newton boys'- although that is not a western. it followed a storyline that I am used to in westerns, good guys fighting the bad guys. although the bad guys were the business interests, and not the typical outlaws. there was mention of some 'robber barons'.
   I did have a date this afternoon, it was at a coffee shop. we are both from iowa ,both attended the university of iowa, so we had plenty to talk about. after the date was done I went to the donut party. and I went to another open-mic in the evening, just after returning the movie. I did ones about karaoke in French, my work spouse, my computer, the library, the fan-fest, and the date.


No comments:

Post a Comment