Tuesday, January 24, 2017

re-potted 2 plants

near the end of my workday I was pleased to find two items in the main break room. it was some miracle-gro soil, and a flower pot. so I decided to re-pot both of my plants, one was really in need of it and the larger pot works well. this would be the 'stepchild' plant that I think I inherited from a colleague that moved to another office many years ago. the other one I know I have had for a while, since 2008 when I worked in the basement. it did leave a mess and hopefully janitorial will show up in the evening after we are out to vacuum up the dirt that fell on the floor. when my boss saw the bag of soil he wanted some for his plants, and he made a bigger mess than I did. I saw that both plants were watered once they were re-potted. the larger one I kept just half of it as I noticed there was plenty of gaps on the root from pulling leaves off of it that had changed color or had broken.
  I did make it to the performance venue tonight. I did ones about what I saw at the capitol, paying for parking, game over, and meeting hamburglar. I started off with a reference to the show runner, soap opera, saying something about me wanting to finish my beer. so I thought of the TV show 'perfect strangers', especially the balki character. after the show it was nice finding 45 cents on a walk, it of course went into my change bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment