Wednesday, January 11, 2017

dry erase board on table

there was a department meeting this afternoon in a small conference room. I noticed how a dry erase board was on the table instead of on the wall. first one with the new boss, but the previous boss was still sitting in on it. I was covering for my cohort so I was busy with the payoff report and new titles for most of the day.
   I performed at two shows tonight. it went well, but I had a longer set at the second. it meant doing more jokes or stories of course. I did ones about it's been done, cleaning out a cubicle, martin luther exhibit, and comments on my lunch. I also answered somebody's joke about the trump family history. I will do this when I feel like I can tell a better joke. at the second one I was told to 'come on down' and I made a reference to being called legendary before. and I did one about saying some of my office job bosses were better than others, in reference to a conversation with my new boss this week. I grumbled about having to move my car for the snow emergency after getting parked for the second show, since I arrive late enough at night that I usually don't have to pay.


No comments:

Post a Comment