Monday, January 9, 2017

coloring books- diet, exercise

there was a big box of coloring books left in the main break room that I discovered at midday. I did check further and noticed there was two kinds. one was about diet, the other about exercise. so I did claim both kinds. it is nice to have for historical pruposes, as it helps document my career. I think I know why they were available as these books had the GE logo on it and we aren't that company anymore. I claimed two sets, one of them I can give to this kid I am told I am a godparent of whenever I meet the kid. there were crayons available as well.
   due to the snow I noticed it was slower than typical getting home on the bus tonight. so I stayed in longer than usual before I went out for performing. it meant I took care of some important things, like lay down and sleep for a little while. I've done this before, take the safe way out. it went well performing. I did the 'simpsons' couch gag, in this case how I am introduced and it led to a reference to Austin, texas. then there was it's been done, winchell, cleaning out a cubicle, marty luther exhibit, and being ill on days off. besides ones about the coloring books, and somebody making comments about what I am having for lunch. people learn this about me quickly- the cardinal sin is to try to tell me how to live my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment