Monday, January 2, 2017

cheez-it sandwich crackers

I bought some crackers from the discount table over the weekend at the grocery store. it was cheez-it sandwich crackers. Italian 4-cheese, 6 packs, made by sunshine. on the back label it does say Kellogg as well, so this may have been part of the Keebler/Kellogg merger. they taste good, of course it helps that I like cheese. it says on the wrapper that they are new, and made with real cheese.
   even though I had the day off, there still was things to do. I watched the outback bowl, but after a while it wasn't much of a game. iowa trailed 10-3 at the half, to florida, and lost 30-3. after it was done, I went to do laundry. then it was off to the comedy club. and after that to do karaoke. I did 'breathe' by anna nalick, and then 'born this way' by lady gaga.


No comments:

Post a Comment