Sunday, November 12, 2017

coors special at alary's

I went to see the bears-packers football game at alary's, a bar in downtown st. paul. it is known where Chicago bears fans will congregate. I had the beer special while there, coors in a plastic cup. the bears couldn't move the ball that well and lost 23-16. some will hang it on a challenge that backfired in the first half. I didn't understand the challenge at all. the bears had the ball first and goal, but wanted the call reversed and be granted the touchdown. but it led to the call being a touchback, and the bears lost the ball. fans were booing injured packers QB aaron Rodgers, bot sure why. but he was shown often during the game.
   the resistable comic had another open-mic in the late afternoon and I went to it. I did ones about the world war one exhibit, singing at the ATM, and a katy perry song. I picked up a CD as well, it was in their lost and found section. they say they put these items up for sale once they have been unclaimed for 6 months, so why not pay two dollars and see what I get?
   'the simpsons' episode was about marge becoming mayor. I fell asleep shortly after it, but then I knew I needed to get some things done. so it meant doing dishes and getting more items into sheet protectors, mostly for my comedy binder. another page of my weekly comedy notes was completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment