Tuesday, November 28, 2017

pressed wrong button

I had a phone interview in the afternoon, and I got a text at the start of it. I responded with 'sorry, pressed wrong button'. I was a little anxious about the interview, can't you tell? but I would like to think that, once it got started, I presented myself well. But I have this feeling all the time at job interviews- saying 'I hit all of the right chords'- and I am hardly ever correct. I should find out soon enough if there will be an in-person interview. I know, sounds odd. I have had this cell phone for over 8 years, and I can still be a little clumsy with it? makes no sense. this interview was moved up from earlier in the week. I liked having it earlier as it meant there was no conflict with another appointment, which I found out was a little too close in terms of being less than an hour apart.
      I was thrilled to get 5 minutes at the comedy club, and after school bouncer, right before the yemen native. I said they must really believe in my abilities. and I made it count, as I say all the time it is easier and more fun the more I am performing. I did ones about the 'lady bird' movie, a lady at the zoo,  staying in town for thanksgiving, and sounding like forrest gump.

No comments:

Post a Comment