Friday, November 10, 2017

frescados tortillas

I found another adventure, by having to rent a truck to get the other two furniture items moved from the auction site to my home. also pleased with what was on the wagon-themed table, an ad for frescados tortillas. it calls them 'premium' and has the slogan 'the tortilla you've been waiting for is here.' and it shows somebody holding a filled tortilla. much of what was on the table I had no use for, and left behind. as there was boxes of plastic containers there, likely for baking as this was in the bakery department. not sure if I have had this kind of tortillas, but it is cool to have this kind of ad. I measured it in case I ever want to frame it, as sometimes I do frame things like posters. it does remind me of a science building that I worked in as a janitor in college, as there was some artwork on the wall and it depicted food made by old el paso. as it has been proven by andy Warhol painting Campbell soup cans, most anything can become art. having the rented truck and appliance dolly to haul things away was really helpful, as I should have known it would be hard to move these items as most file cabinets and tables don't have wheels. looks like the second file cabinet is locked, so I may have to drill through the lock on this one.
   I performed at two different venues tonight, first was a comedy venue as I was part of a contest and like all other contests I have been in I did not advance. I was mainly thankful just to have the stage time. then after a little time at home I went to do karaoke, and the balloon artist was there as the MC and made a balloon for me as I was leaving. I did one song there, 'hands clean' by alanis morissette.

No comments:

Post a Comment