Wednesday, November 15, 2017

early at wild tymes

I was early at wild tymes in st. paul tonight, a place I have enjoyed performing at for the past 2 1/2 years. this was the final open-mic there. thankful I went up early, I was number 3. there was way more signed up than typical, more than 30. I did ones about did I scare you, finding more ideas for  karaoke, singing Eminem at the ATM, buying furniture at an auction, seeing a music documentary, the fed-ex envelope, and need a job, you got one? actually I kept going since I hadn't heard 'one minute' as early as I expected, and did two about a former roommate. I saw a few people I hadn't seen at this mic that much lately, but there also were others that I had hoped to see and they didn't show up.
   I went back to the state employment office with what I was given, and saw another employee there and call more numbers. still not helpful to me at all. I also heard from somebody who told me that stage time is available at an art event this weekend. it is an event I had done before, but it is only done annually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment