Thursday, November 16, 2017

jobs on twitter

after applying for some jobs online with a bank, I noticed the email in my Hotmail account said 'follow us on twitter'. and sure enough, job listings for them were on twitter. I applied for 17 jobs, then saw another one there, so make it 18. hopefully I get some interviews from it.
   in the afternoon I went to the family dollar and got a brad paisley 'very best' CD. there was plenty of CDs to look at near the door. also got some peanut butter crackers, and toilet paper. I was in need of both, it was why I went there today.
   I watched 2 'big bang theory' episodes. syndicated rerun was when raj needed a place to live, and he ended up with howard and Bernadette, and stuart was already there. prime time episode covered the rivalry between Edison and tesla. it was in reference to wanting a military contract.
  I went to the karaoke venue in the evening, and did two songs. it was 'heaven is a place on earth' by Belinda Carlisle and 'for whom the bell tolls' by metallica. I was unaware of the long intro in the latter song, 2 minutes, before lyrics. so I spent time dancing, didn't know what else to do. there was a patron that liked seeing me do a metallica song. I spoke with another patron at the bar, he said he was originally from Sioux city, iowa. odd how he spoke of his family, sounded much like mine with all of the fighting. he said there was two separate funerals one time due to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment