Sunday, November 5, 2017

monster trucks, regular trucks

i did the 'think fast' comedy show tonight, and I couldn't wait to get onstage. it meant doing somebody else's set and I did fine. there was one about monster trucks, and another about regular trucks. also about puppets, and pizza rolls. I liked seeing what somebody could do with my set as well, which included ones about karaoke, and burlesque. although it seemed like most people were struggling to tell jokes with the list they were given. I had done this show before, when I was filling in for somebody that didn't show up.
   I did hear from one agency, but just how there was no response yet from where my information would be forwarded. I was wondering what was happening after my two calls were unanswered, so I sent an email this time.
   I ate at the A and W at Mall of America in the evening, before I went to go perform. still want to see the Crayola exhibit sometime at this mall. it helps that I got a free ticket in a state fair gift bag.
   I also watched one of the movies on loan from the library, 'get a job'. anna Kendrick was in it, who was in 'up in the air'. I liked it as it does serve as a 'message movie'. since not only the recent college grad was looking for work. his dad was as well, after getting laid off. it would be considered a comedy, some notable gags in it like an 'initiation' for one of his friends who wanted a job. and had to prove how badly he wanted it.


No comments:

Post a Comment