Tuesday, November 21, 2017

it was singular

when the show runner introduced me tonight he said I was like nelson on 'the simpsons'. except the 'ha' I like to do is singular, and nelson says it twice. I had to respond to it, along with another show runner making mention of jack Kerouac, the writer.
   I did laundry today, and nearby was a fire station that had an old-time fire engine on display. I said 'that is so cool' and I was informed there is a museum about this subject in the twin cities. I was given the name of the place and will have to look it up online to see when I can go there.
   hard to say if I am getting closer to securing my next job. I do have a phone interview scheduled, but it is next week. I am still waiting to hear when two others are happening. I asked one place what their job paid, and was told 'depends on experience'. they found my resume on monster, so I said 'you will have to do better than that. you know how much experience I have'.
   it was great to see baby puppet at the first venue I went to tonight, although I did not perform there. this is a comic that isn't in town much. I slept for a little while in the afternoon, after the laundry was done. I didn't know what else I could do to stay busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment