Friday, July 27, 2018

3 reps, same agency

I spoke with 3 different reps from the same agency and I still don't know how much closer I got to getting back to work. the first two calls were about 15 minutes each, answering questions about my work history and hearing about available positions. then a third rep called me and I had to tell them they were not the first. I will admit I was getting annoyed with how there was duplication of efforts, as it seemed that no information was being shared even though it was the same agency. this led to me sending my resume twice, and doing a typing test twice. they all seem to be in charge of recruiting for different positions. with one of them I completed 5 tests, including reading comprehension. it has been a week since I interviewed with a bank, still haven't heard anything yet.
   I did some errand running in the morning, first to a dollar store to get a can of spaghetti and some dish soap. then it was to Walgreen where I got the paper and some razors. I passed on getting a bottle of mustard as there was just one size and I just wanted a small bottle for a dollar. I like having it for dipping chicken strips in when I have them in TV dinners. nothing wrong with being a little picky, I am hopeful to find what I want when I go to aldi for my weekly grocery run.
   I also went to sing karaoke, and did 'me myself and i' by g-eazy. it was right after a group sing of 'zombie'.

No comments:

Post a Comment