Wednesday, July 25, 2018

whenever i get around to it

I was out doing some errand running and I hear my phone ring just as I was pulling in to one of my stops. it was from an agency that wanted an updated resume, and expected it in 15 minutes. I said 'whenever I get around to it'. since it's somebody from out of state that I've never met, and they have annoyed me before by calling too much, I didn't send it. I have no idea why they seem to send an email and call me almost simultaneously. choose one or the other, is my attitude about it. sounds like I have to wait even longer about being double-charged on last week's haircut, although the lady I spoke with recognized me. something about access to the system. so I called my bank and filed a claim there as it now has been posted to my account. I applied for some jobs online, but don't understand how one of the questions was about being punctual. I said attendance is no problem for me as I am hardly ever late. and I sent another follow-up email in reference to last week's interview, wanting to keep the other two people in the loop that were on the original message inviting me to the interview. I am trying to do what I have heard before that helps with getting hired.
   in the evening it was nice to see the Wisconsin couple when I went out to perform. I spoke of seeing a card advertising their fringe show, when I was doing volunteer orientation. looks like part of their act tonight was a warmup for their fringe show. I also saw Nebraska and I will have to follow up about something we had discussed before. I don't see him that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment