Friday, July 6, 2018

unplugged pac-man game

i went to a karaoke bar to perform tonight and another patron noticed the same thing that I did- the pac-man game where I often sit in the back was unplugged. he wanted to play it, I said ask an employee about it. I said I was waiting for my turn to sing, and it took a little while for the second song. I sang 'every rose has its thorn' by poison, and 'iko iko' by the belle stars. I had heard the former on the radio on the way to the venue, and the latter I had heard while watching the movie 'rain man' on TV, a favorite movie of mine. before then I stayed to watch a comedy show and inquired about stage time in the near future.
   this morning I had a meeting with a temp agency, and hopefully I will have some offers to review soon. I also went to the library and applied for more jobs. and I spent some time typing up a letter to a friend that lives in st. louis. I said I would send one after visiting my native state, iowa, and I did that over the weekend of course. in addition, the postcard I sent to myself arrived. the rest of the day's mail was junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment