Wednesday, October 17, 2018

basket of gourds

i get to the performance venue tonight and I see a basket of gourds on a table in the showroom. guess this is the time of year for it. I would have preferred more of a crowd there, but it is stage time. there was a man at the bar showing me videos from his phone of when he was a boxer. he was wearing a Roberto duran shirt. I watched most of the movie 'rocky 3' before going to perform but I fell asleep and missed some of it.
   at work I closed 8 loans, would have liked doing more but there are often things that prevent us from doing so such as asking for a new legal name in the system that matches the mortgage. but I feel like I am asking fewer questions than I was. one contact said she is auditing loans in order to stay busy while she does not have access.

No comments:

Post a Comment